As a Modern Workplace Specialist, you will be the sales leader and solution expert leading the sales growth of your assigned Microsoft solution in your assigned territory. We are looking for an individual with proven experience and a passion for empowering customers through adoption of the solutions. Measures of success include new customer acquisition, up-sell, cross-sell, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Build new Modern Work (remote work, security, compliance, teamwork, insights, meeting and calling) opportunities by identifying and engaging with key business and technical contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of M365 platform.
- Manage the pipeline of the assigned territory. Conducts forecasting for assigned territory and develops a portfolio and territory plan with guidance.
- Own and drive revenue growth for the assigned solution area and territory.
- Engage in conversations with customers to introduce how Modern Work could enable digital transformation areas that is aligned with the customer’s industry. Initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation in this solution, in collaboration with partners and services.
- Identify customer business and technology challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of modern work solutions. Anticipate customer needs and issues through data gathering.
- Collaborates with internal teams, partners, and services to propose prioritized solutions that align with customers’ needs. Leverages the value propositions to communicate business impact of proposed solutions. Listens to customers to understand business outcomes.
- Drive customer intent and demonstrate solution value with envisioning workshops, and demonstrate economic value of our M365 solutions.
- Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems. Engage other resources, leveraging basic resource knowledge for key areas of technology as needed to overcome technical blockers to M365 opportunity progression.
- Own opportunities from qualification to close. Ensure technical wins by independently driving technical discussions with customers. Improve customer interactions through feedback and observation.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage.
- Share learning on digital transformation through seminars, workshops, webinars, and direct engagement.
- Extends relationships with peers and senior team members across solution areas. Creates connections at technical community events.
- Engage in partner sell-with scenarios by collaborating with partners to carry out technical engagement activities and acting as a source of trusted partner knowledge. Support partner technical capacity by identifying resources to scale and aligning with Microsoft training offerings.
- Leverage partner/customer teams as needed to prove product capabilities and integration into customer environment.
- Consume and leverage readiness materials to expand domain knowledge and practices expertise by communicating with customers, partners, and senior colleagues to expand knowledge of architecture.
- Demonstrate new and updated products to increase internal virtual teams’ product understanding.
- Participate as a member in the Microsoft tech community, attends community calls, sessions, hackathons, etc., and acts as a resource for their technology area.
- Travel Required: 0 – 25%
- 3+ years of experience of technology-related sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field AND 2+ years of technology-related sales or territory sales experience.
- Technical breadth: Experience with cloud, hybrid infrastructures, productivity and security technologies, and industry standards recommended.
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses – positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential.
We are always looking for highly talented and motivated individuals.
Send us your resume at [email protected] and let’s chat!